Climate Endowment is a Munich and Berlin based asset management business, looking to bring capital in scale to invest in carbon reducing infrastructure. Climate Endowment was founded in 2019 by a team of experienced international investment professionals with the ambition to take the expertise from the capital markets and asset management and bring attractive and sustainable returns in assets to combat climate change.
Climate Endowment overall pursues an endowment investment strategy, investing across all asset classes with a focus on alternative, illiquid assets to achieve the best risk-adjusted, long-term returns. Next to financial returns, all investments are selected, evaluated, benchmarked and monitored against our impact target of reducing the equivalent of Germany’s yearly CO₂ emissions.
We are looking for an Impact and Marketing intern to help create and develop marketing strategies as well as the development for our impact policy and strategy.
Location: Munich, Berlin, or remotely from anywhere in the world
Contact person: Markus Hasinger ()
The role is available now.
Your responsibilities will be…
- Support in the development of sustainability strategies and their implementation
- Definition and implementation of concepts on the topic of sustainability along the entire value chain
- Development of online strategies for the company and its funds
- Creation of marketing material for Climate Endowment online presence
- Development of our impact management within governmental regulations
- Ensuring the quality of web products and services
- Support with operational tasks with regard to the digital platforms used
We are looking for…
- Strong interpersonal and presentational skills
- Impact Finance, ESG and SRI (Socially Responsible Investing) knowledge
- University degree in Business Administration, Sustainability, Entrepreneurship
- Fluent in English and German
- Excellent skills in Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Passion for impact investing and sustainable finance
What you get in return…
- A challenging position working with an experienced team of international entrepreneurs, asset managers and former-CEO’s
- Unique opportunity to be part of a fast-growing dynamic business striving to take big steps in the fight against climate change
- A chance to pioneer an improved concept for sustainable management which mitigates and measures the ecological impact of forestry and hydropower assets
- The opportunity to work remotely from anywhere in the world
- Opportunity to work part / flexi time
Interested? Looking forward to hearing from you.