We recruit talented people from across the globe to make the Climate Endowment a culturally diverse and interesting place to work. Our team members are highly educated with a rich professional experience bringing creativity and innovation to the organisation. We offer challenging career opportunities for experienced investment professionals as well as for other specialised profiles and support functions who aspire to combine their profession with a motivation to help combat climate change.
Climate Endowment is a Munich and Berlin based asset management business, looking to bring capital in scale to invest in carbon reducing infrastructure. Climate Endowment was founded in 2019 by a team of experienced international investment professionals with the ambition to take the expertise from the capital markets and asset management and bring attractive and sustainable returns in assets to combat climate change.
Climate Endowment overall pursues an endowment investment strategy, investing across all asset classes with a focus on alternative, illiquid assets to achieve the best risk-adjusted, long-term returns. Next to financial returns, all investments are selected, evaluated, benchmarked and monitored against our impact target of reducing the equivalent of Germany’s yearly CO₂ emissions.
We are looking for an
Impact and Marketing Intern (m/f/d)
who will support us in generating marketing strategies and developing our impact management.
Location: Munich, Berlin, or remotely from anywhere in the world
Contact person: Markus Hasinger ()
The role is available now.
Your responsibilities will be…
- Support in the development of sustainability strategies and their implementation
- Definition and implementation of concepts on the topic of sustainability along the entire value chain
- Developing online strategies for the company and its funds
- Creation of marketing material for the online presence of Climate Endowment
- Further development of our impact management within the framework of state regulations
- Leading ESG-related reporting initiatives (e.g. EU taxonomy)
- Ensuring the quality of web products and services
- Support with operational tasks with regard to the digital platforms used
We are looking for…
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills
- Knowledge of Impact Finance, ESG and SRI (Socially Responsible Investing)
- University degree in business administration, sustainability, entrepreneurship or a similar degree
- Business fluent in English and German
- Very good knowledge of Outlook, Word and Excel
- Very good knowledge of WordPress and Elementor
- Passion for impact investing and sustainable finance
What you get in return…
- A challenging position in an experienced team of international entrepreneurs, asset managers and former CEOs
- Unique opportunity to be part of a fast growing dynamic company that wants to take big steps in the fight against climate change
- The ability to work from anywhere in the world
- A competitive salary that depends on the level of experience
- Opportunity to work part time / flexibly
Interested? Looking forward to hearing from you.
If you can’t find the one for you, please check in soon for open positions or send us a message through our contact page.